Â
SIMPLICITY;
Austerity in embellishment
Sat morning @01:20
it's already the weekend. Wow...the week passed so quickly. But well, i was hoping that it would pass faster. Maybe cos of the things that happened in the last week, I wished that it never did happen or lasted only for a mere few seconds.
I guess I am just now trying to numb myself to the past week's events....
1) Didn't get the promotion that I was half hoping I would.
2) Had an akward conversation with my manager about him not informing me of the promo situation, only to realise that we did have the conversation before. Not eligible cos of the firm's emplyment length policy , therefore not possible.
3) Have to start pondering on my analytical skills. Maybe I am bad at interpreting.
4) Kenna scolding for not managing my career.
Ah well, it wasn't all that bad actually. But after being away for the last 2 weeks, the work piled up. My xiao lao ban wasn't exactly the most hardworking of all people, and that was within expectations. Hence many of us were astonished to see him being responsive. A little bird once said that she thought AD was only a legacy name. The person never existed, cos over her years working in the firm, he never communicated in any way. Maybe that's how it used to be and with pressure from the new lao ban, things have changed. And not forgetting that the bread will also be distributed soon.
Ah well, one week has gone. One week less to prepare the xmas gift. This year's xmas certainly doesn't command the same sort of spirits as other years. The only thing it did was put many into a state of panic. Oxford circus is totally blocked. Still thinking if I want to go join the crowd. Maybe not...not in the cold.
Have to start preparing myself mentally for the snow in NY come Jan. Am i a worrier? maybe...
Lisa/a>; Von/a>; Nana/a>; cicada/a>
Foodblogs
Cubby Hubby/a>; nordljus/a>; orangette/a>; chocs/a>
ARCHIVES
11/29/05;
11/30/05;
12/04/05;
12/10/05;
12/14/05;
12/28/05;
12/29/05;
01/01/06;
01/05/06;
01/09/06;
01/12/06;
01/29/06;
03/04/06;
03/12/06;
03/13/06;
03/14/06;
03/16/06;
03/18/06;
03/19/06;
03/21/06;
03/27/06;
04/02/06;
04/09/06;
04/13/06;
05/15/06;
05/22/06;
05/23/06;
05/30/06;
06/01/06;
06/04/06;
06/06/06;
06/08/06;
06/09/06;
06/12/06;
06/30/06;
07/12/06;
07/30/06;
08/12/06;
08/19/06;
08/24/06;
08/28/06;
08/29/06;
09/05/06;
09/08/06;
09/27/06;
10/09/06;
10/19/06;
11/03/06;
11/18/06;
12/17/06;
03/18/07;
06/29/07;
07/04/07;