Â
SIMPLICITY;
Austerity in embellishment
Someone from the past
Was bored today and did a search on the sheep. It was such a long time ago but nevertheless he has seemed to move on to someone so much more dynamic, vs me of cos.
Thinking back, when was the last time I met him? Should be during my JC days, 1998 to be exact. That was the time when I was in CAP, as a returning J1 student. Was somewhat hoping for a huge group of participants, as like my previous CAP experience. But that was the first year the seminar clashed with some other major seminars. Can’t remember what that way, except that it was very politics-centric. And so, the number of JC participants was like by far and few. Most opted for this seemingly more arty farty programme. As for me, I could only get into this one. Back to the sheep, he was around, busy taking photos. But as much as I was his salesperson for the first book, we had just a very reserved relationship.
The last time I spoke to him was probably 2 years back when he asked for my addy to send me his new book. Sweet person. But that was it. I had this urge to go by oxford to visit Katherine and probably meet up. Then again, I think that may be a little too awkward. Ah well. Shall just be nice and look at his online stuff. The conference piece is interesting enough to keep me occupied.
http://heng.hurricadia.org/
It goes to show one thing. Either Mr H is very keen on getting married. Or he has been in this wedding photography field a tat too long., cos even his write up is on tea ceremony and Chinese weddings.
Lisa/a>; Von/a>; Nana/a>; cicada/a>
Foodblogs
Cubby Hubby/a>; nordljus/a>; orangette/a>; chocs/a>
ARCHIVES
11/29/05;
11/30/05;
12/04/05;
12/10/05;
12/14/05;
12/28/05;
12/29/05;
01/01/06;
01/05/06;
01/09/06;
01/12/06;
01/29/06;
03/04/06;
03/12/06;
03/13/06;
03/14/06;
03/16/06;
03/18/06;
03/19/06;
03/21/06;
03/27/06;
04/02/06;
04/09/06;
04/13/06;
05/15/06;
05/22/06;
05/23/06;
05/30/06;
06/01/06;
06/04/06;
06/06/06;
06/08/06;
06/09/06;
06/12/06;
06/30/06;
07/12/06;
07/30/06;
08/12/06;
08/19/06;
08/24/06;
08/28/06;
08/29/06;
09/05/06;
09/08/06;
09/27/06;
10/09/06;
10/19/06;
11/03/06;
11/18/06;
12/17/06;
03/18/07;
06/29/07;
07/04/07;